Tuesday, March 31, 2009

About the parentals

They love me a lot. In ways i never realized, before this spring break. It's the little things...doing my laundry, buying me enough snacks to feed an army, never ceasing to letting me know they love me...i see the Father in their parenting. A product of John 14:21?

"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him." - Jesus

Been thinking lately that Jesus revealing himself to me isn't some image in which I see his face, but rather he's been removing the blinders, allowing me to see him in all things...recently in my parents' love for me.

---

I really, really want to grow up to be like my dad, my earthly dad that is. A lot.

2 comments:

  1. i like what you said about removing blinders and then seeing Him in all things. ive been experiencing that a lot more since being at home. :)

    ReplyDelete