Sunday, April 5, 2009

This is my confession as well

From "Confessions of a Legalist"

"When I study to see what God's words mean, I try to pay special attention to what they say. Equally, I watch for what they don't say. I do this because I am a legalist, and I know it; because given free reign, I will entangle myself every time. God has been good enough to give me the Scriptures, which every day cut away at the bindings I tie around my own soul. I can sing with the psalmist that my soul "is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped" (Ps. 124:7).

Knowledge of God and His Word is freedom."

----

I suck so hardcore. Hosanna, save me Jesus. Hosanna, thank you for saving me Jesus.

Back to the basics. Praying for big things. John 15. Forgiveness is such a cool thing, isn't it? Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment